This Christmas we are giving anyone a chance to win our PayPal credits Giveaway!
Our website would not exist if you wouldn’t read our articles and support us! We appreciate every single message that we have received!
We thought we would give something back to you!
This Christmas, we are giving away PayPal credits worth £10 British Pounds.
The giveaway is Free to enter and will start on 15 December at 17:15 GMT and finish on 25 December at 14:00 GMT.
We’ll have more giveaways (and BIGGER ones) in the future, stay tuned for more information!
Terms & Conditions
- The giveaway is INTERNATIONAL!
- If you do not have PayPal in your country or we are unable to send the prize, we will try and offer you the same amount (£10) via a different service provider to ship your prize.
- If the winner does not contact/reply back to us within 7 days, we will draw another winner.
- All participants must be over the legal age in the country they are currently a resident in. The age requirement in most places is (age) 18 and the participant must have their own PayPal/Bank account on their own names.
- The winner will be contacted by us and receive £10 worth of PayPal credits.
- The Prize you receive may be less depending on the fees that occur during transaction, and in your country.
- We are not responsible for receiving a wrong email address that is not associated with a PayPal account. Make sure you provide the right email address!
- We are not responsible for any duties or import, transaction, VAT fees that you may occur.
- One entry per person. Multiple email addresses will be invalid and will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel and remove this giveaway at any time for any reason.
- The giveaway is operated and created by Techusiast.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by anyone else other than Techusiast.com
- The prize will be shipped, sent after the winner has got back to us. Usually within 5 working days.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to another person/account.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions!
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and the best of luck! 🙂 ?